Do you want a job you will love? Being an employee of Jefferson Park at Dandridge is a very rewarding experience because you can see the positive impact you have on each one of our residents. Our employees consider both our residents and each other family, so if you want to work in an environment that feels like home, surrounded by love, apply today!
On-Site Job Fair Thursday, August 12, 2021
We’re excited to announce we’re hosting an on-site job fair THIS THURSDAY, AUGUST 12 from 10 AM to 3 PM.
We’re in need of:
- Certified Nursing Assistants – All Shifts, Full-Time & Part-Time
- Licensed Practical Nurses – All Shifts, Full-Time & Part-Time
- Registered Nurses – Full-Time Weekend Supervisor, Full-Time 3rd Shift Supervisor
- Dietary Aide/Dietary Cook – All Shifts, Full-Time & Part-Time
- Housekeeping – Day Shift, Full-Time & Part-Time
- Classes are available for temporary nursing assistants!
- Classes are available for feeding assistants!
Come by to apply or apply in-person any time. We’re located at 914 Industrial Park Road, Dandridge, TN 37725.
If you are interested in possibly working with us, you can download the PDF application, fill it out, and bring it to our office. You can also visit our career site to see which jobs are available and to apply online. Information about our next free CNA classes can be found on our career site as well.
We love our volunteers!
They bring joy and fun to our residents’ lives. We are always looking for new volunteers, so if you have a big heart and want to volunteer with us, fill out a volunteer application! Please print this PDF, fill it out, and bring it by our office.