Jefferson Park is currently accepting applications for our upcoming Nursing Assistant class. Class will be held Monday – Friday between 8am – 4:30pm November 28th – December 19th. For questions call Courtney Belcher at (865) 940-1627.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors to ensure that residents may achieve the highest level of physical, social and psychological well-being that is possible.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT JEFFERSON PARK:
- Competitive wages
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Daily pay is an optional benefit offered to all employees
- Paid lunches and breaks
- Free lunch and dinner
- Referral bonus
- Low staff to resident ratio
FULL-TIME BENEFITS OF JEFFERSON PARK:
- Health, Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- PTO and Sick time
- State of Tennessee retirement, and 401k Plan
- Scholarship opportunities
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.